How to set the PUBG Gameloop emulator – one of the best emulators to play PUBG Mobile on a PC or laptop is Gameloop. This emulator was previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGB) which has now changed its name to Gameloop.
This Gameloop emulator provides various mobile games that can be installed and played on a PC or laptop. Just like the Google Play Store, many popular games are available on Gameloop such as PUBG Mobile, Call od Duty, Free Fire, AOV to Chess Rush.
Gameloop can provide an amazing gaming experience because various games can be played smoothly. In addition, using key mapping easily to control games is certainly an advantage of this Gameloop emulator.
For those of you who are new to Gameloop, then you need to set it up first so that it is smooth when playing and has high FPS. For how to set the Gameloop emulator so that it doesn’t lag or break, now, just see it through the following tutorial.
How To Set Gameloop Emulator So As Not To Lag
Here are the steps for setting up the low-end Gameloop PC to overcome the lag, especially in the latest PUBG Mobile game 2020.
Step1: First, please open the installed Gameloop application. Then click the menu icon ≡ in the upper right corner.
Step 2: Then select the Engine menu. Then change the following settings in order to get optimal performance as follows.
Here are some options that you can set so that the Gameloop emulator doesn’t lag:
- In the Rendering section there will be several options, namely OpenGL, DirectX, OpenGL +, DirectX + and Smart Mode. Now, please select the Smart Mode option for the best selection.
- Next check the options Render Cache, Enforce Global Render Cache, Prioritize Dedicated GPU and Rendering Optimization. This option functions for cache optimization and rendering and prioritizes discrete VGA which will certainly make the game smoother and smoother.
- In the Anti-Aliasing section, please turn it off by selecting the Close option. This anti-aliasing function makes the graphic appearance smoother or reduces the effect of serrations on the object. Of course this option will consume more resources on the PC, so turn it off for best performance.
- For Memory, please select a memory capacity of 4096MB or 4GB of memory to play PUBG Mobile class games on the Emulator. If the RAM capacity is insufficient, please select at least 2GB.
- In the Processor, please select the number of cores that match the processor you are using. Suppose you are using a quad core processor, then to maximize performance please select option 4.
- For the Resolution and DPI section, please select the size and resolution of the monitor screen. Of course, the lower the resolution and DPI will significantly affect the FPS. Please select a minimum of 1280 x 720 pixels and 160 DPI so that the graphics are not choppy and blurry.
Additional Tips for Overcoming Gameloop Emulator Lag
Here are some tips that you can try to reduce and overcome Gameloop emulator lag.
1. Change the Power Plan to High Performance
To change the power plan in Windows, please right click the battery icon on the taskbar then select Power Options . Then select the High Performance option.
2. Turn on CPU Virtualization
This technology functions so that the processor can run various virtual applications smoothly, especially this emulator. You can activate virtualization via BIOS and select the Advance menu , then find and activate the Virtualization Technology option .
3. Update the VGA Driver
Make sure you have updated the VGA driver to the latest version in order to get the latest features and performance optimization. For Nvidia, please download via the nvidia.com website,and for those of you who use AMD VGA.
Click On The Above Download Button To Download File.
Check The File Size From The Above Info Section Before Downloading.
Comment Your Queries And Requests Below In The Comment Box.
If You Find Any Broken Link Then Report To Us.